Once again, I procrastinate

I worked on my pieces for the mastery, which are about 12 so far. I also started fleshing out my business cards and the theme for my website. With that being said, I think I will go for more of a relaxed and artsy aesthetic. I want to keep it warm and relaxed so people see some professionalism but at the same time they see the art side and loose nature of the subject. My micrography was challenging. It took a while from the method of entering and spacing that I took. Though, after I changed the color for shading and made the background a radial blue, it ended up coming together well. I was really proud of how it looked a lot like it was an actual picture instead of it just being words. Compassion and Kindness are needed. Some students do, some don’t. But that can’t be promised. It is how their parents raised them, and a school cant fix that with a few videos and a few meetings in a classroom. It is sad to say, but people have to end up growing a tough skin since parents are the main influencers in the problem of kindness towards people. If a parent is biased against a certain person or skin color, the kid most likely will too since they will grow up looking at the parents likes, dislikes, and personality. If there was going to be a change, it would need to start with us, but gear towards the biased parents who are influencing the younger generation. I get the intention for the video, and how it was to help people think a certain way, but they didn’t do it the right way. They just gathered people from theater. If they took real people, who actually were affected by the things they said, it would be different. It wouldn’t be goofy like they made it, it would be actually serious and important instead of a big joke. Sigh. I am thankful though. I’m thankful for the people who are around me that have supported and cared for me throughout my struggles that I have had this year. I am also thankful for the family I have, that in the little ways, make sure that I am happy and keep trying to make things as good as they can be with everything pushing us down.